Champions League - 2021/22

With the amount of games we play each week ,the inability of ticket office & customer service dept to get there act together
The problems getting to ,from & in & out of the ground is enough reason to give certain games a swerve
Non ST holders have to jump through hoops to get a ticket then probably get split up from there mates
Lets be honest the club doesn't give a fly in F about the fans anymore
Games like this & Wycombe should be a fiver for adults and a quid for kids
Many families that have been price out of games would be all over games like this if was dirt cheap
It's not the fans fault they can't afford to go to every gamestorm
I don't think the pricing makes any difference anymore tbh ,I think the absolute perfect storm of travelling in car parking ,mobile ticketing and everyone feeling disgust at our club has created a perfect storm where people have just said enough is enough it's just weekend league games from now on,
You reap what you sow city ,maybe it needs an empty stadium to re focus that it's the legacy fan they need

I don't think the pricing makes any difference anymore tbh ,I think the absolute perfect storm of travelling in car parking ,mobile ticketing and everyone feeling disgust at our club has created a perfect storm where people have just said enough is enough it's just weekend league games from now on,
You reap what you sow city ,maybe it needs an empty stadium to re focus that it's the legacy fan they need
Could you elaborate on what everyone feeling disgust at our club actually relates to if possible?

Could you elaborate on what everyone feeling disgust at our club actually relates to if possible?
For me the complete lack of connection regarding the implementation of jmobile ticketing ,the total lack of being able to get anything sorted via the phone ,the total lack of communication regarding current car parking season pass holders ,locking a loyalty points system in stone ensuring we never have the chance to climb the ladder are just a few off the top of my head,world class on the pitch ,Sunday league off it

You probably right but cheap tickets might encourage fans who don't normally attend games to go as a,family

So am I basically out of luck for Leipzig game? I share a season ticket (not in my name) and take the midweek games because the other person can't go.. signed up to champions league scheme but now apparently I can't go because the ticket isn't in my name. What a load of shite
i believe ticket can be transferred if you are on his/her friends/family list

Have you tried buying one ?? It’s a nightmare mate !! Like many others fans just give up. Ticket office is a shambles
The system is obviously failing with all the complaints I see on here but in my case I bought 2 additional tickets for both the Norwich and Arsenal games which went straight into my wallet on my iPhone.
No problems getting us all in the stadium either.

For me the complete lack of connection regarding the implementation of jmobile ticketing ,the total lack of being able to get anything sorted via the phone ,the total lack of communication regarding current car parking season pass holders ,locking a loyalty points system in stone ensuring we never have the chance to climb the ladder are just a few off the top of my head,world class on the pitch ,Sunday league off it
Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.