Champions League - 2021/22

Just had confirmation of £20 purchase notification from bank app. No email yet from city.

Paid for RBL tickets, no way to PAH yet only Soton showing in that bit.

Then it is the same part of the site that allows you to transfer and they aren't allowing that.

Another example of fans, being pissed on - I was due to go to the test at OT today, and tomorrow, at the very last minute the Indians have cancelled, citing Covid risk. Coincidently their IPL league starts week after next. Oh, and the Indians have a lead in the series.
Why do we sports fans even bother to think about attending events?

Another example of fans, being pissed on - I was due to go to the test at OT today, and tomorrow, at the very last minute the Indians have cancelled, citing Covid risk. Coincidently their IPL league starts week after next. Oh, and the Indians have a lead in the series.
Why do we sports fans even bother to think about attending events?
They cancell it yet all players tested negative last night , it’s only the back room staff that have contacted it. It’s all to do with the money involved with the IPL which starts in about 10 days , Its a joke that they cancelled this 2 hours before the start of play when most fans would have been on there way . No regard for the paying public at all.

They cancell it yet all players tested negative last night , it’s only the back room staff that have contacted it. It’s all to do with the money involved with the IPL which starts in about 10 days , Its a joke that they cancelled this 2 hours before the start of play when most fans would have been on there way . No regard for the paying public at all.
Just because they all tested negative yesterday, doesn’t mean none of them have Covid as there can be a lag of several days between exposure and the onset of symptoms/testing positive. It’s shit and I feel for all those who have tickets but this is nothing to do with the IPL IMO and everything to do with Covid once again disrupting a sporting event.

Email from City saying payment failed .. think my card had expired
Updated my account so hopefully all is good when they try again

Just because they all tested negative yesterday, doesn’t mean none of them have Covid as there can be a lag of several days between exposure and the onset of symptoms/testing positive. It’s shit and I feel for all those who have tickets but this is nothing to do with the IPL IMO and everything to do with Covid once again disrupting a sporting event.
Nope, everything to do with the IPL. And yes Covid fears/excuses strike again. All thanks to the deceitful and devious Chinese government.
It's a wonder though that City haven't blamed Covid for inflicting a virus on their IT and ticketing processes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.