Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This club, which has an airline as its main sponsor can’t (or rather, won’t) fly its fans to Spain or Denmark. Pisspoor and inexcusable.

Wanted to post on the ticket forum but not allowed yet so sorry to interrupt. Am hoping to get tickets for my 8 year old to go and watch a game, but a bit confused re tickets. Do they ever go on general sale or are they all snapped by members? Am eyeing up the Sevilla game as it is in half term for us, is that likely to sell out (am gambling on city having qualified by then) and do we have to be members to get tickets cos I cant really afford that. Thanks in advance.

This club, which has an airline as its main sponsor can’t (or rather, won’t) fly its fans to Spain or Denmark. Pisspoor and inexcusable.
A bit over the top. Unless you are expecting the club to provide it for free, then the amount it would cost supporters would be in excess of the cost of you organising it yourself. On that basis it would be difficult to fill a plane (and for Seville it is difficult enough given the short notice).

For reference, Sport Options are offering a day trip for Hearts fans to go to Riga and that is £472.

£30 taken for my Dortmund ticket.

I’m usually disappointed with the Group Stage because they move me out of my usual seat to replace me with corporates away fans. They often move me to about Row G where the view isn’t great but they’ve only moved me down one row to N so it’s not too bad.

Still wish they didn’t do this though. They don’t move me in the Knock-out Stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.