Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looked at Seville today but it looks daft money now, looked at a few different options but its a no from me.

Good luck to those going.

Ps Had a great trip to Brugge last year though with my lad, stayed in Gent, not enough time for me re Seville this time round.
Gent is a fantastic city ,far nicer than Bruges which is also brilliant

They couldnt of done that as the draw was impossible without knowing the results.
As an example if Rangers hadnt qualified they wouldn't have been paired for tv purposes with Celtic and been placed on opposite sides of the draw. Rangers beat PSV and ended up in Ajax group.
PSV and Ajax couldnt of been in the same group.
If benfica had gone out Rangers would have been a pot 3 team not a pot 4

The draw was impossible until all results were known
It was only impossible because of the way the competition is structured for monetary gain.
A corrupt organisation running a corrupt competition.

I have to think that - providing he is not out injured - Haaland can provide the extra edge needed to get us over that final hurdle.

That said, it really is a bit of a lottery. The only thing you can do is keep plugging away at it and sooner or later the numbers will come up in your favour.

I have to think that - providing he is not out injured - Haaland can provide the extra edge needed to get us over that final hurdle.

That said, it really is a bit of a lottery. The only thing you can do is keep plugging away at it and sooner or later the numbers will come up in your favour.

Surely it’s written in the stars …. 2-0 down, 15 minutes to go, in the final, IN ISTANBUL …..

I’m very happy with the pricing for Dortmund. £30 for me for 1 adult 2 kids. But the fuckers could have left it until the end of the month at least. That’s £30 I had earmarked as beer money for today that’s suddenly disappeared from my meagre bank account.

We flying to Dusseldorf on the day of the game

What is the crack with trains. Are they included in match ticket like I have heard?

What is it like getting back to Dusseldorf after the game also?

Cheers

We flying to Dusseldorf on the day of the game

What is the crack with trains. Are they included in match ticket like I have heard?

What is it like getting back to Dusseldorf after the game also?

Cheers
Each ticket already includes the fee for the use of public transport - 2nd class - in the VRR area meaning that it can be used as a train ticket. Long-distance trains such as IC and ICE are not included in the ticket price.

The VRR covers Düsseldorf so you should be ok but not Köln for those fliying into that airport. Some people have mentioned staying in Hamm, and I dont think that is covered either.
verbundraum_1960x1470_en_Kopie.jpg

Each ticket already includes the fee for the use of public transport - 2nd class - in the VRR area meaning that it can be used as a train ticket. Long-distance trains such as IC and ICE are not included in the ticket price.

The VRR covers Düsseldorf so you should be ok but not Köln for those fliying into that airport. Some people have mentioned staying in Hamm, and I dont think that is covered either.
verbundraum_1960x1470_en_Kopie.jpg

1661956432504.jpeg

NRW now - Covers a lot more since last season.

View attachment 54401

NRW now - Covers a lot more since last season.
That is definitely a larger area, I'd just double check it is still in place this season. The information I had taken was from the below.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.