Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PUBLIC(Cityzens) SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

I know lots of us don’t go through airports more than once or twice a year.

Things are(can be) very different now, post Covid.

Simply put, check ins can take an age, security lines can be long, flight delays are common and last minute cancellations are not unknown.

When booking your flights, think about the timing and how a delay could impact your journey. Unless you’re extending your trip, try to travel with carry on only. And finally, think about what your options are if your flight was to be seriously delayed or cancelled, does the same airline have alternative flights, or do other airlines, leaving from the same airport, offer alternative flights.

I’d hate any of us to miss out on the European away day experience because of an airport/airline fuck up.

Good luck everyone.

PS : Know your rights … https://www.bottonline.co.uk/flight-delay-compensation/claim-guides/eu-regulation-261-2004

We had no problem getting the metro back to Dortmund station and then the train back to Dusseldorf after the match in 2012. All covered by the match ticket.
Our train back to Dusseldorf broke down that night and we were stuck in the middle of nowhere for about an hour in the freezing cold waiting for another train to turn up. All rather ironic as we were praising German efficiency and their excellent train service earlier in the day!

Or, sort your flights out using skyscanner then go to the companies offering them. No booking fees, and the bottom price.
PS. Ryanair will not sort out any errors when their flights are not booked through them. Don't know about other flight companies.
Opodo actually subsidise your flights for 30 days during the free trial

We flying to Dusseldorf on the day of the game

What is the crack with trains. Are they included in match ticket like I have heard?

What is it like getting back to Dusseldorf after the game

We flying to Dusseldorf on the day of the game

What is the crack with trains. Are they included in match ticket like I have heard?

What is it like getting back to Dusseldorf after the game also?

Cheers
Yes , it's valid for travel from about 10 am on the day of the game until either 2 or 3 am the day after . You can use it from as far as leverkusen . But it doesn't extend to cologne .it now does extend to cologne https://www.bvb.de/eng/News/Overvie...rom-all-over-NRW-free-of-charge-to-home-games

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.