Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haaland.

Haaland added: 'I love the Champions League. I have to say this. Everybody knows this and yeah, it's a big dream for me

'Yeah, when I wake up every morning, I listen to this song [Champions League anthem].

'It's my favourite competition and I always loved the Champions League.'

I see Copenhagen ( away ) tickets are print at home . .
I can get one ticket of my own however my 2 lads can’t go to game so was going to give there tickets to my brother and brother in law . But they will have my lads names printed on them .
What’s the chances of they checking names on tickets in Copenhagen.
I’ve done this before at few Germany games and Porto and Atlanta with no problems .
Any one see if I going have any problems

I can get one ticket of my own however my 2 lads can’t go to game so was going to give there tickets to my brother and brother in law . But they will have my lads names printed on them .
I’ve done this before at few Germany games and Porto and Atlanta with no problems .
Printed tickets in seville didn't have names

I doubt if the names are on the print off's.
They weren't on the tickets we had to print off for Seville anyway.

Mcfcshoz : Similar message for the Seville away match, but no names on the print off.
Didn't get the print off email till a few days before the match but it was fairly short notice from the match date being confirmed. We might get the Copenhagen one sent through earlier as they've more time to organise. Although I wouldn't bet on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.