Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just be wary of this, Napoli fans have been banned coming to Rangers this week so out of fairness Uefa have said Rangers fans can’t travel to Napoli. Got a feeling there going to do the same with all English teams in Europe this

Just be wary of this, Napoli fans have been banned coming to Rangers this week so out of fairness Uefa have said Rangers fans can’t travel to Napoli. Got a feeling there going to do the same with all English teams in Europe this week

nothing for city fans to be concerned about

Flights from Edinburgh still about 90 quid with ryanair
Yeah, I looked at that Edinburgh flight but the outbound flight time isn’t great and gets into Copenhagen too late to do anything the night before the game. Also, getting up to Edinburgh could be an issue too. Can’t trust the trains at the moment even when they’re not on strike. It’s a decent option for Scotland-based blues but it’s not for me.

Of course, there are also risks attached to the route I have booked. There’s always a danger of not making the connecting flight if the first one is late taking off, plus KLM have cancelled flights on me in the past but by flying out so early on the 10th I’ve given myself a chance of them rectifying it and bunging me on a later flight if something does go wrong.

Yeah, I looked at that Edinburgh flight but the outbound flight time isn’t great and gets into Copenhagen too late to do anything the night before the game. Also, getting up to Edinburgh could be an issue too. Can’t trust the trains at the moment even when they’re not on strike. It’s a decent option for Scotland-based blues but it’s not for me.

Of course, there are also risks attached to the route I have booked. There’s always a danger of not making the connecting flight if the first one is late taking off, plus KLM have cancelled flights on me in the past but by flying out so early on the 10th I’ve given myself a chance of them rectifying it and bunging me on a later flight if something does go wrong.

The Norwegian flight gets in at 6pm
Managed to get the return with them.for 90 quid

Any chance Copenhagen away tickets reach Matchday Cityzens? Booked a flight early as I found a good deal but waiting to book accommodations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.