Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone found reasonable priced accommodationfor Dortmund?
I'm staying in leverkusen . Only 20 minutes further away than dusseldorf . It's £47 a night . Nothing much in the way of pubs or bars leverkusen , but plenty in cologne or dusseldorf
Anyone found reasonable priced accommodationfor Dortmund?

Last edited:
There’s still in and out travel on the day at £200 for Copenhagen.
Gets you there at 2pm but the plane home is 10pm - anyone with experience of the place know if that’s potentially viable.
Match over 7.30 and airport for before 9pm
I knows it no trip but thinking of taking my little lad to his first euro away

Gets you there at 2pm but the plane home is 10pm - anyone with experience of the place know if that’s potentially viable.
730 will be half time - No chance you make that flight. 6.45 kick off.

Will be after 8-30 before match ends,forget that.

love to go to copenhagen away any recomendations for where to stay please
We have a hotelchain called Cabinn where a room will cost around 70 Gbp per night.
If you use booking.com you can see the distance from the citycenter,anywhere close to the center will be good,Copenhagen is a safe city with a good public transport system.

We have a hotelchain called Cabinn where a room will cost around 70 Gbp per night.
If you use booking.com you can see the distance from the citycenter,anywhere close to the center will be good,Copenhagen is a safe city with a good public transport system.
I stayed in cabinn metro last time I was there . Booked into the cabinn city , cost £50 a night for 2 nights . What's the script with bike and e bike hire ?

Seriously considering Copenhagen now instead of Dortmund due to the extortionate hotel prices in Dusseldorf, Cologne, etc. Also, Copenhagen would be a new ground for me as I didn't go in 2009, whereas I've been to Dortmund before. I'm not paying nearly £500 return for a flight though so will be looking at getting an indirect flight. Obviously, that comes with extra risk these days given uncertainty over cancelled flights but I might just take that risk and go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.