Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
Would prefer to avoid the Italian clubs , they can make things difficult and are experts in the dirty tricks required to be a success in the competition , not too fussed about the other clubs all beatable over two legs , just hope we get a better draw than last year Bayern in the quarter's and Real in the semi's was as tough as it gets , we definitely won it the hard way last season

It’s the most competitive I think even though the Rags and Newcastle failed to qualify, the difficulty of the Premier League takes its toll.

The Spuds and Villa are doing well this season and would arguably have done better than the two knocked out of the CL, however with 6 extra games would they have done a Raggy?

It just shows how well we have done to compete in Major Tournaments over the years, the CL is not an easy trophy to win, I’m guessing The Tarquins have had more chances than us and at a time when the PL was a duopoly and they’ve still not won the CL. Doffs cap to Pep.
I think Newcastle have been unlucky with a difficult draw (and injuries), I’d guarantee they would’ve finished second in the rags group

No disrespect to them and I do enjoy following the lesser known leagues in Europe, but Copenhagen please.

I think Newcastle have been unlucky with a difficult draw (and injuries), I’d guarantee they would’ve finished second in the rags group
I keep thinking of the TalkShite phone in now. Jason Cundy kept playing noises like toilet flushes whenever the word "injuries" got mentioned.

Newcastle had it tough, that group as soon as I saw it, I saw them finishing bottom.

What I think might happen:

Copenhagen v arse
Eindhoven v real
Napoli v CITY
Inter v Dortmund
Lazio v Sociedad
PSG v munich
Leipzig v Barcelona
Porto v atletico
rags v .....ooopss, sorry

Porto or Copenhagen preferred choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.