Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to see Partizan the night after we played Zagreb a couple of years ago. Thought it was a bit bleak personally apart from the fortress area, although in fairness it was early December.

Some good food and drink and like you say fairly cheap.

Think it could be more sketchy as an away fan rather than a neutral but we'll see how we get on.
Yeah I went the first week of Sept last year. Weather was peak. Was plenty of street festivities that time. Fortress area is quite a cool thing to see as you said. Also really enjoyed the cigars in the coffee shops for breakfast haha. Did the little museum tour at the Red Star game and got to see the once illusive (to us) European Cup that they won. Staff were ace. Can see it being a bit more grim in the winter.

Agreed on it being a bit sketchy as an away fan, but probably not too bad for a club like City. I think the real trouble appears when they play Partizan and co.

If you add up the co-efficients of each group we are actually in the hardest group. The Rags are in the 2nd hardest group, Newcastle the 4th and Arsenal the 7th.

The easest group based on co-efficients is group E - Feyenoord, A. Madrid, Lazio and Celtic.

If you remove the co-efficient of the top seed in each group they are actually all fairly even.
And the Rags have the easiest “third seeded” team in Copenhagen
Quelle surprise !

usually around £15 one way from what i remember

Berlin to Leipzig return. Tried to book a group ticket which usually works out a lot cheaper but they said these weren't available. I didn't believe them so had to buy 4 individual return tickets.

Thought Leipzig was a proper meh city last time ,if we go this time it will be somewhere completely different and in at dinner time and out after the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.