Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s not a lot going on in Dortmund, went when the Christmas market was on in December one year (Pellegrini fuck up) so the atmosphere was great in the bars. Last season we only had a few hours there so not too bad as we had the first night in Amsterdam. A lot of blues on here stayed in Düsseldorf which is supposed to be a brilliant place but I’ve not been.

Dusseldorf hotels were full or expensive last season
There was a trade fair on. CITY fans pretty spread out hotel wise

Dusseldorf hotels were full or expensive last season
There was a trade fair on. CITY fans pretty spread out hotel wise
Yep, we were not far from the square where Wenkers bar is, stayed at the Carlton, the Ritz it wasn’t, think it was £60 each in a triple room that was basic in the extreme, hand held shower, dodgy ad fuck walking back through a Turkish area about 3am in the morning.

Jesus Dortmund must be bad ,thought Leipzig managed to make Copenhagen look remotely interesting with it's 2 foot high mermaid , and a row of painted houses ,tbf Freetown Christiana was an error experience:+)

I thought Copenhagen was fantastic. An almost unlimited supply of really good craft beer pubs, a day out at Tivoli Gardens & a trip over the Øresund Bridge for a day out in Malmö. Up there with my favourite Champions League away trips, spoilt by a football match ruined by the officials.

I thought Copenhagen was fantastic. An almost unlimited supply of really good craft beer pubs, a day out at Tivoli Gardens & a trip over the Øresund Bridge for a day out in Malmö. Up there with my favourite Champions League away trips, spoilt by a football match ruined by the officials.

I honestly cannot remember much about the game!!
Was the Tivoli Gsrdens not closed?

The bridge was incredible saw it from the air and thought it was half built ,thought Malmö was possibly the worst city we have ever been too ,less than nothing there think it cost about £20 return on the train and we paid £20 too much :+)

The bridge was incredible saw it from the air and thought it was half built ,thought Malmö was possibly the worst city we have ever been too ,less than nothing there think it cost about £20 return on the train and we paid £20 too much :+)

Again, found some fantastic craft beer bars there, but also found a really rubbish English themed pub!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.