Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kilmarnock fans had a great time in your city too. Pity the club got knocked out and weren't actually involved in the game, but still a good few hundred travelled for the Partizan Vs Connahs Quay game and had a fantastic time.

A booze boat tour on the Danube seemed a particular highlight from the photos and videos I saw!
Lovely to hear!

I'd definitely advise everyone who can to go to that game, as all British fans that I know of had an excellent time (mostly due to cheap food and drinks tbf ;) ).

Booked up today for leipzig staying in Berlin for 2 nights
Best off doing that as there’s not much in Leipzig and a lot to see in Berlin if you’ve never been. I did the opposite last time we played I done the 2 nights in Leipzig and on the way home done a few hours in Berlin I was gutted

MAN-LHR-Geneva 23rd, drive to Montreux, stay overnight. Day around the lake 24th, Freddie Mercury statue, Queen Studio Museum and then drive to Bern. A couple of nights at Moxy Hotel, driving back to Geneva Thursday morning for Geneva-LHR-MAN. SORTED
emoji16.png
Let’s hope there’s not a fire, Smoke on the Water?

Best off doing that as there’s not much in Leipzig and a lot to see in Berlin if you’ve never been. I did the opposite last time we played I done the 2 nights in Leipzig and on the way home done a few hours in Berlin I was gutted
I’m on the other side . I really liked Leipzig last year. I think there’s loads to do if you look .
As much as I liked Berlin , I’ve preferred to do the full hit in Leipzig again this year ( with a side trip to Dresden on one day )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.