Champions League 25 Man Squad

Joehannes said:
Is Rammyblues about to explain the "A-list"/"B-list" deal? How does a player qualify for the B-list?
U-21s who've been at the club for more than 2 years. So Suarez, Rekik and Razak can't go on the B-list.

okstate99 said:
Where is Denis Suarez?

Doesn't qualiffy for the B list as he only joined last year so makes no sense to include him as we would have to remove a senior player to accomodate him.

lancs blue said:
Joehannes said:
Is Rammyblues about to explain the "A-list"/"B-list" deal? How does a player qualify for the B-list?
U-21s who've been at the club for more than 2 years. So Suarez, Rekik and Razak can't go on the B-list.
Cheers. I thought Razak had been here for a couple of years now? Must be a couple of months out.

2weyrzp.jpg

Thats the squad, I have highlighted what should be the starting lineup, Garcia allows to play either 3 at the back or 4 with him in front allowing Yaya to push on.

Just because Razak and Saurez haven't been named on these lists doesn't mean they can play in CL. The B list can be submitted 24 hours before the match is to take place unlike the A list which is now fixed in stone until the Jan transfer window.

phuzion said:
2weyrzp.jpg

Thats the squad, I have highlighted what should be the starting lineup, Garcia allows to play either 3 at the back or 4 with him in front allowing Yaya to push on.

a starting line up with maicon out and lescott in is just in your brain

Mancio said:
phuzion said:
2weyrzp.jpg

a starting line up with maicon out and lescott in is just in your brain
So your saying play Maicon at CB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.