Champions League 25 Man Squad

Mancio said:
phuzion said:
2weyrzp.jpg

Thats the squad, I have highlighted what should be the starting lineup, Garcia allows to play either 3 at the back or 4 with him in front allowing Yaya to push on.

a starting line up with maicon out and lescott in is just in your brain

How do you think Maicon will do for City Mancio??

citytill1die84 said:
Maicon played in Europa league qualifier for Inter thought u get cup tied?

We signed Maicon before the second leg so we are ok to register him.

sam-caddick said:
Mancio said:
phuzion said:
2weyrzp.jpg

Thats the squad, I have highlighted what should be the starting lineup, Garcia allows to play either 3 at the back or 4 with him in front allowing Yaya to push on.

How do you think Maicon will do for City Mancio??

i think he'll do very well , at least in the big games

Mancio said:

When did Maicon become a centre half, or Lescott a wing back ?

If you're going to further your agenda of slagging off English players, at least have the decency to hide it under a credible argument.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

When did Maicon become a centre half, or Lescott a wing back ?

If you're going to further your agenda of slagging off English players, at least have the decency to hide it under a credible argument.

i'vnt any agenda against english players mate , i challenge you to find a my post against milner or barry. if any i may have an agenda against poor footballers , and i dont give a fuck if they are english or foreigners.

maicon isnt a center back , he'll play as full back . as center back i believe will play nastasic or garcia.

Mancio said:
phuzion said:
2weyrzp.jpg

Kompany aside who is a better centre back than Lescott?

Mancio said:
i'vnt any agenda against english players mate , i challenge you to find a my post against milner or barry. if any i may have an agenda against poor footballers , and i dont give a fuck if they are english or foreigners.

Mancio said:
in fact we don't need cover for yaya and kompany , we need regulars who take the place of lescott and barry. we need to improve midfield and defense , not just covers.

Lescott was integral to our back 4 last season, and he was a stalwart in a back 4 that had the best defensive record in the league. I'm not sure why you or anyone else thinks he needs replacing. It isn't supermarket sweep as our owners proved this summer, you have to make the best of the tools/squad you have and not constantly be looking for players to replace simply for the sake of it.

maicon isnt a center back , he'll play as full back . as center back i believe will play nastasic or garcia.

Lescott will start FAR more matches than Maicon and Nastasic combined. Bookmark this post if you doubt me.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mancio said:
phuzion said:
2weyrzp.jpg

So your saying play Maicon at CB?

Mancio is fighting a personal vendetta against Lescott.

I've seen him slagging JL on here before.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

Mancio said:
in fact we don't need cover for yaya and kompany , we need regulars who take the place of lescott and barry. we need to improve midfield and defense , not just covers.

Lescott was integral to our back 4 last season, and he was a stalwart in a back 4 that had the best defensive record in the league. I'm not sure why you or anyone else thinks he needs replacing. It isn't supermarket sweep as our owners proved this summer, you have to make the best of the tools/squad you have and not constantly be looking for players to replace simply for the sake of it.

Lescott will start FAR more matches than Maicon and Nastasic combined. Bookmark this post if you doubt me.

we'll see mate , we'll see ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.