Champions League 5th/6th May

Congratulation to Tevez, he deserve it.

And I am sure that Juventus fans are happy to have him, he won two leagues with them and now is helping them to do well in the Champions league, all that for just 10 Million Pound !

Most people who critisize Tevez forget that virtually our whole team capitulated against Wigan in a cup final.

Tevez is still a fantastic footballer. I'm glad we saw him at his prime. One of the greatest ever players to pull on the blue shirt IMO.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Most people who critisize Tevez forget that virtually our whole team capitulated against Wigan in a cup final.
And won a PL title the following season. Not sure what your point is. Unless you're saying we're no good without Tevez? Which was proved last season to be bollocks. He was a fantastic player for us, but he wanted to move on. So he did, and so have we. I wish him all the best in his career and thank him for most of what he did for us.

Tevez was fantastic then and now. With a wage bill like this I really hope they go all the way.

Player Agennn Salary Per Year Contract Remaining
Gianluigi Buffon 35 €6.0 m 2015
Marco Storari 36 €1.5 M 2014
Leonardo Bonucci 26 €2.4 M 2017
Martín Cáceres 26 €1.7 M 2016
Giorgio Chiellini 28 €3.0 M 2015
Angelo Ogbonna 25 €1.7 M 2018
Andrea Barzagli 32 €2.5 M 2015
Stephan Lichtsteiner 29 €2.0 M 2015
Claudio Marchisio 27 €3.0 M 2016
Andrea Pirlo 34 €3.5 M 2014
Kwadwo Asamoah 24 €1.4 M 2017
Paul Pogba 20 €1.2 M 2016
Arturo Vidal 26 €3.5 M 2016
Carlos Tévez 29 €5.5 M 2016
Sebastian Giovinco 26 €2.8 M 2015
Fernando Llorente 28 €3.5 M 2017
Patice Evra 33 ? 2016

DTKOAG said:
What's all this love fest with Tevez on here ?
Remember Munich and deserting us for 4 months.

He was a great player for us, when he wasn't acting like a cnut anyway.

@BluePhil8 said:
DTKOAG said:
What's all this love fest with Tevez on here ?
Remember Munich and deserting us for 4 months.
Remember him winning the golden boot, propelling us to Europe and captaining us to our first trophy in decades?

He had had a storming game tonight and is easily good enough to still be in our first 11.

You - Have - Got - To - Be - Jo- King !! Honestly ...
When you would have stated he was our captain when we did, that's a different story.

Excellent performances last night from Vidal, Marchisio, Tevez and Chiellini.

Ex Spurs wantaway cum Madrid flop Bale totally invisible.

As ex United leg-end Roy Keane said pitchside after the match "it was difficult for Madrid playing with only 10 men"
Priceless.

Pirlo vitually finished now. Looks like he may retire after the Fiorentina-Juve Cup Final in June.

Pogba back in light training following the hamstring injury suffered lat on in Dortmund, but only 50/50 for the return leg

I have an intense dislike for both teams, but I do hope Bayern twat Barcelona tonight. Barcelona's antics in their matches against us didn't impress me a jot, what with their apparently delicate featherweight players surrounding the referee every time he blew up. Also many of their lads, talented as they may be, are just not very likeable. At least Bayern's lot beyond Robben and Ribery seem sound enough. Have a drink every time a Barcelona player takes a tumble? I'd gladly but at my age (wrong side of sixty) and ticker the mess it's in I'd probably snuff it before half time - plus the match is on early morning over here.

Unfortunately, given Bayern missing several players and Barcelona being in top form, I can't see past an home win this evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.