Champions League 5th/6th May

Not sure who i want to win between Bayern Munich and Barcelona .
I know i wanted Juventus to beat Real Madrid last night .
I enjoyed that Juventus vs Real Madrid last night .
Juventus played a canny game against Real Madrid .
Looking forward to the second leg in Madrid .

The match tonight is a tantalising prospect. Two of the worlds best. Probably the two best.

After a slight stutter mid-season* Barcelona are well and truly on song as their season ends and look capable of finishing off this weakened Bayern squad over the two legs.

The trident of Neymar/Messi/Suarez is surely an unbeatable attack in world football. The midfield looks as solidly assured as ever and the defence is more than capable.

Clearly Guardiola will be desperate to get his team playing well tonight and praying for that all important away goal.

------------------------------------------------------

* the process of getting Suarez properly integrated from October ( after serving his bite ban) took several weeks as I'm sure most of you noticed.

I've a feeling someone is going to get hammered tonight but I honestly don't know which one. Bayern go back to playing quickly, decisively and ruthlessly ala Heynckes 2013 or the second leg against Porto, it'll be Barca. Bayern try to play the way they have last year and this under Guardiola? They're playing Barca at their own game and Barca are a lot better at that game and have added unpredictability to it this season, it'll be Bayern. If I'm right, it'll be enjoyable either way.

In any case, I hope the ref-bribers win it, fed up with the other 3 and BVB and Atletico coming so close and failing in the last two years has been fucking frustrating.

Bayern have a shed load of key injuries and will probably cost them over the two legs.

Even despite being impressed with Juve last night I think Barcelona are a level above everyone else at the moment, even a fully fit Bayern are.

Looking forward to this. Weird not knowing who I want to win though.

Hard to look past Barca, their team is just on another level to everyone else, espeically with Bayern without their wingers. That front three of Barca is just too much, Bayern will have to have a stormer to beat them. We've played both teams a fair bit and Barca were different class

baildon blue said:
Not sure who i want to win between Bayern Munich and Barcelona .
I know i wanted Juventus to beat Real Madrid last night .
I enjoyed that Juventus vs Real Madrid last night .
Juventus played a canny game against Real Madrid .
Looking forward to the second leg in Madrid .

I did too.

In fact, I hope Juve win the CL now, as they're the least of four evils.

Can't see past a barca win. Messi, Neymar and Suarez are just too good.

Bayern are just German rags in every single aspect so I hope barca absolutely hammer them

then I would like to see Juve beat Barca in the final just for a change

I know I know but it would be nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.