champions league displays 2013-14

Pictures of riverplate are fantastic.

The confetti on the final day last season looked good, who organised that ?

I brought my own confetti anyhow that day, looks good with the long banners draped over the top tier...

80ft streamers can be bought quite cheap.

Getting our own "atmosphere" end in a cup game would get things going, once this is a success perhaps then the club will listen more...

Its going to be hard work, but if we persist we will drag it round !!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Only a thought to be kicked around by others, but do we have an option to imitate some of the Argentinian clubs as we have the prerequisite upper and lower tiers ? (and a healthy Argentinian quota currently ?)

17367E7E-FE04-4677-8933-99B6835D360E-2774-0000041243F3F12F.jpg
In have always thought this would be awesome.

still taking ideas for this, looks like we'll get a big surfer flag to cover a few blocks...

what message should go on there ?

wearethesouthstand said:
still taking ideas for this, looks like we'll get a big surfer flag to cover a few blocks...

Which blocks would it run over?

"We're not really here"

Just plain and simple, no exclamation mark at the end, just that.

Just want to say I love what your doing, persist and don't give up, I'll help as much as I can.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
wearethesouthstand said:

Which blocks would it run over?

"We're not really here"

Just plain and simple, no exclamation mark at the end, just that.

Just want to say I love what your doing, persist and don't give up, I'll help as much as I can.

can alternate between south stand and kippax different games. more fans that feel "part of it" the better

like the surf flag idea but this will only be at the begining then we dont see it for the rest of the game. Id rather have something that stays around the whole game, the river=plate stadium looks good with the streamer/tape going from top tier to bottom, ticker tape throwing as we have had before when players come on to the pitch..

Like you say try 3 different things for each game. If we can just get our own block and get the club to reserve the tickets in that block for singers only......

trevorriley said:
like the surf flag idea but this will only be at the begining then we dont see it for the rest of the game. Id rather have something that stays around the whole game, the river=plate stadium looks good with the streamer/tape going from top tier to bottom, ticker tape throwing as we have had before when players come on to the pitch..

Like you say try 3 different things for each game. If we can just get our own block and get the club to reserve the tickets in that block for singers only......

uefa have daft regulations. you have to give "ownership" of the ground over to them for these nights. tba did a bit of confetti for Dortmund at home. only allowed to do 100 bags not 200 and had to fax uefa with details of the size of the pieces of paper, streamers are good but we have to work with the club

likewise getting own block. people are on cup schemes, people won't want to be moved. nor would they particularly move them for a group at this stage. there's more on the table when the ground gets expanded. it's working with the existing areas for now. you don't get concessions straight away you have to be seen to be working hard to build a consensus first

none of these things can happen without donations. orders have to go in early july to meet start of the season but people's heads are in holiday mode. we have about 5 weeks of fundraising before we know what we have to play with, so remember its the1894group@yahoo.co.uk through paypal

Why not look at doing something similar to what happened at the hamburg game, using lots of inflatables ??? that was organised over facebook if i remember correctly.

Or even ballons like the palace fans did, it would barely cost anything for both idea.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Why not look at doing something similar to what happened at the hamburg game, using lots of inflatables ??? that was organised over facebook if i remember correctly.

Or even ballons like the palace fans did, it would barely cost anything for both idea.

yep. up for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.