champions league displays 2013-14

blue b4 the moon said:
After the South Stand chucking all the cards at players when the club tried this before I can't see it happening anywhere apart from possibly the Family stand.

I remember a few paper aeroplanes comin in to land on the pitch that night as well .

trevorriley said:
cptaidan88 said:
Is there any plans for the away games? Perhaps one of the surfer flags could be held up by the front row like we've seen some foreign fans at our place? Anyone fancy taking a surfer flag in their hand luggage instead of something they might actually need?

Yes I agree, looks good when long flags are held up by some of front row and bounced up and down etc. a big flag would go in back of my car !

Those river plate pictures with streamers etc look brilliant , do like the long flags that drape from front to back of tier..
One single positive for having small tiers at our ground is that we could put the Argentina style streamers from the front of Level 2 down to something at the bottom of Level 1.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:31 pm --<br /><br />
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Why not look at doing something similar to what happened at the hamburg game, using lots of inflatables ??? that was organised over facebook if i remember correctly.

Or even ballons like the palace fans did, it would barely cost anything for both idea.
No balloons please!
ma4e5a3y.jpg
That would be a good flag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.