Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Youngest was checking on his phone on way back yesterday and said we have Watford on the Tuesday and Inter on the Wednesday? Surely can’t be right?

Don’t know why City have it listed as between the Brentford and Inter games. It’s clearly going to be the following week.

Although when exactly is anybody’s guess. They’re going to have to play it with just one clear day between a league game. Move either the Newcastle or Arsenal games. Or have it the same night that United are at home.

Is wolves away fixture confirmed for sun 20th 4:30?

Still says ‘to be confirmed’ on the City site.

It won’t be a problem for us, as we play the Wednesday after. They’ve either not got round to confirming as the European games were not confirmed until Saturday. Or there may be an issue with one of the other TV games that weekend, who may need to swap slots with our game.

Reckon Bratislava is going to be hard to get tickets for? On cup scheme with 6k points
Sorry mate, but I don’t think you have much chance I’m afraid. Going to be a small allocation, new ground, first Euro away of the season etc. Will be very hard to get tickets I imagine.

Juve - Roma on now, oddly enough juve aren’t the one in white. Looking forward to watching us play Juve away. Away fans are in the corner facing the cameras so hopefully get a good view of us celebrating a win.

Juve - Roma on now, oddly enough juve aren’t the one in white. Looking forward to watching us play Juve away. Away fans are in the corner facing the cameras so hopefully get a good view of us celebrating a win.
I'm watching, too.

For all of Juve's hype, I'm not super impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.