Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Juve - Roma on now, oddly enough juve aren’t the one in white. Looking forward to watching us play Juve away. Away fans are in the corner facing the cameras so hopefully get a good view of us celebrating a win.

You'll enjoy going up through 4 metal cages being separately searched on each level. Very unfriendly ground to travel to. Probably because of Liverpool's actions at the Heysal Stadium.

Where would people recommend staying in Paris?
Depends what kind of trip you want? It’s a bit like saying where should I stay in London. The place is so big even a big allocation of 4k City fans gets swallowed up in city that size. The metro will get you anywhere in the city quite easily.

Pigalle is where there’s loads of bars, strip clubs, brass houses (if that’s your thing), Moulin Rouge, not too far from Sacre Couer and Montemartre which is a must visit on a trip to Paris. It’s where England fans congregated on the 2 times I’ve been with them. And also where I watched the infamous Atleti v City CL tie when it kicked off. It is a little also rough and ready.

We stayed in an airBnB in the 17th arrondissement on our last visit which was nice enough and we were just doing tourist stuff around the City.

Last edited:
All booked up for Bratislava

Ryanair 10:20 flight out of Stansted into Vienna Sunday
Train to Bratislava & back
Flight back Weds
£78 all in

Cheap as chips.
Im watching City at Newcastle in a Vienna bar Sat and then off to watch Rapid play Sat pm, hoping they dont move it to Sunday as me and the wife off to Bratislava then.

The North of the Danube line to Bratislava from Vienna is shut I think but the South line is open, only takes around an hour.

Last edited:
Bratislava booked.

Out Saturday from Leeds - £12
Home on the Wednesday via Eindhoven - £45

4 nights accom for 5 of us £75 each.

Only consolation is I'm going to miss the Newcastle game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.