Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Sorry mate, but I don’t think you have much chance I’m afraid. Going to be a small allocation, new ground, first Euro away of the season etc. Will be very hard to get tickets I imagine.
Looks like i'll be going without a ticket then! Managed to do 3 nights hotel + flights for under £300. On my last season of 18-25 so may get one that way.

I honestly don't remember the last time we sold out an away game in Europe prior to the knockouts before it reached citizens. Would imagine anyone who wants any tickets will get them

Where would people recommend staying in Paris?
Last time we stayed at the St Christopher Inn hostel next to Gard du Nord. Area is a bit ropey at night but big place with beer cheaper than anywhere else we found. Don't remember City fans meeting in any particular area - other than the ticket collection ballache.

Fucking great isn’t it. You need a degree to understand it. The last Champions League died for me when the final was Dippers v Spuds. Between them (at that point) neither had won the league for a combined 70 years. I have no idea what this shit is. Nor am I interested enough to try to understand it.

Premier League is where it’s at, until the red tops find a way to destroy that as well.
Istanbul was my highlight of 50 plus years of supporting City. I doubt it could ever be topped but would be great to be celebrating another CL victory in Adolf's old bierkeller next May. I keep hearing that the PL is now a farmers league anyway.

Seems like the best idea for the nice match is to get a flight to Milan then train to Turin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.