Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Looks like i'll be going without a ticket then! Managed to do 3 nights hotel + flights for under £300. On my last season of 18-25 so may get one that way.
Sounds like a good deal on the hotel & flights! There’s always a chance you can pick up a ticket over there, but I presume it will sell out at quite high points as we’ll only get an allocation of about 1k.

If there are no organised trips by Spike or the club then your chances will improve considerably I guess, as it’s not straightforward getting there.

Istanbul was my highlight of 50 plus years of supporting City. I doubt it could ever be topped but would be great to be celebrating another CL victory in Adolf's old bierkeller next May. I keep hearing that the PL is now a farmers league anyway.
The farmers league is BY FAR the most viewed league in the world.

Are all the champions league games on prime?
Prime have one game on the Tuesday of each CL week. Every other game is on TNT.
BBC have highlights this season - I’m not sure if that will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or just Wednesdays covering both nights of that week.

Prime have one game on the Tuesday of each CL week. Every other game is on TNT.
BBC have highlights this season - I’m not sure if that will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or just Wednesdays covering both nights of that week.
I think it’s just Wednesday highlights on bbc but happy to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.