Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Just booked Tuesday from London Luton to Bratislava 5:55am coming back Thursday 9:45am Bratislava to London Luton let us know if anyone is on these flights cheers.

Loads of really cheap flights to Lisbon from places like Birmingham and London. Obviously you’ve got the expense of getting there but still.

Thought the days of £17 flights to Europe had well gone but it seems not.

Looking forward to these trips- ended up going for Bratislava, juve and psg. Lisbon is just one too many with time off work before knockouts. Gone for longer than usual with Bratislava as a new place.

For the first time in years going from Manchester for all games.

Last edited:
Just booked flights and hotel for Paris in January for the psg game which will be my lads first euro away game, hopefully be ok for tickets for this one.

just trying to work out what our allocation in bratislava is going to be, the away end looks tiny, while looking at their website it appears that even home fans have to bring id and it match the ticket, so i am guessing very strict criteria for this game, anyone guessing what demand will be like, i am presuming high

just trying to work out what our allocation in bratislava is going to be, the away end looks tiny, while looking at their website it appears that even home fans have to bring id and it match the ticket, so i am guessing very strict criteria for this game, anyone guessing what demand will be like, i am presuming high
Difficult to answer, when Wales and ROI both played at the ground they got 2k but that's international. Nothing in regards to domestic away matches allocation

Stadium holds 22,500 and away allocation for CL games is 5% so I’d expect around 1,100 tickets unless there are some weird local policing reasons that mean we get fewer than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.