Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

His silence and passive attitude following the dangerous situation in Istanbul is shameful.

He's not been helping fans 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year on that subject !!
That was handled through City Matters but it didn’t achieve the desired affect, despite Alex’s top efforts.

We don’t know what other lobbying went on behind the scenes. For example, I know Kevin was speaking to City Directors to try and get them to reverse the disabled parking decision. He doesn’t have to shout that from the rooftops.

I don’t know Kevin well but I know he normally responds to requests for help any day of the week throughout the year. Btw, He gave me a signed City shirt out of his personal collection for my mate who was dying of brain cancer.

It’s easy to complain. It’s harder to do good.

Finally got a Bratislava ticket, which was quite ironic, considering that both my travelling companions (who were nowhere near the required points) both got a ticket yesterday.

No complaints from me, especially as I've managed to get a Bournemouth ticket for the last two seasons, despite supporters with more points than me not qualifying

However, I still think that Liverpool's system is more appropriate for European fixtures.

If City adopted the same system then the first in the queue might be those who travelled to the games that didn't sell out (Seville 22-23 Belgrade 23-24) plus a few others that went on open sale such as Copenhagen 22-23 and Leipzig 23-24)

There are probably better examples, but anyone who attended those four games will obviously travel to every European fixture regardless of importance

Once they've been given first priority you can switch to points or something similar.

Sir Kevin is a legend. Helping fans 7 days a week. 52 weeks of the year.
I take it you are joking? He basically gets as many tickets for the supporters club as he can. What else does he do Tim? Said and done fuck all about the Istanbul disgrace to the best of my knowledge

I take it you are joking? He basically gets as many tickets for the supporters club as he can. What else does he do Tim? Said and done fuck all about the Istanbul disgrace to the best of my knowledge
I’ve already given an example in my posts. Which Branch are you in mate?

I’ve already given an example in my posts. Which Branch are you in mate?
I’m not in a branch mate. Does that stop me having a view? I’m not aware he’s done anything much for City fans, outside of getting tickets for OSC members with less loyalty points than OSC members. I have heard him making a right tit of himself when speaking to the media, particularly his criticisms of Peo. Most importantly if he was doing his job he would have written a strong and condemning open letter to the club and UEFA about that shit show in Istanbul. If he did that I missed it. As I said before I assume your comment about him working tirelessly 52 weeks a year 7 days a week was meant as a joke.

Edit - although you are a good poster most of the time, I’m not inclined to go back through your posts as to why you are hot for KP, I’ll just take it as read

I’m not in a branch mate. Does that stop me having a view? I’m not aware he’s done anything much for City fans, outside of getting tickets for OSC members with less loyalty points than OSC members. Most importantly if he was doing his job he would have written a string and condemning open letter to the club about that shit show in Istanbul. If he did that I missed it. As I said before I assume you’re comment about him working tirelessly 52 weeks a year 7 days a week was meant as a joke
So it has to be an open letter to satisfy you, rather than the person to person contact that helped overturn the disabled parking charges. The negative publicity against City helped with this too, I accept.

If you are obsessed with tickets you won’t see the wider good people do. I was like that when I went to every game for years.

You can have a view but expecting the OSC to do your bidding when you won’t even pay a tenner a year subs, never mind contribute to promoting the Branch, is a bit much IMHO.

Finally got a Bratislava ticket, which was quite ironic, considering that both my travelling companions (who were nowhere near the required points) both got a ticket yesterday.

No complaints from me, especially as I've managed to get a Bournemouth ticket for the last two seasons, despite supporters with more points than me not qualifying

However, I still think that Liverpool's system is more appropriate for European fixtures.

If City adopted the same system then the first in the queue might be those who travelled to the games that didn't sell out (Seville 22-23 Belgrade 23-24) plus a few others that went on open sale such as Copenhagen 22-23 and Leipzig 23-24)

There are probably better examples, but anyone who attended those four games will obviously travel to every European fixture regardless of importance

Once they've been given first priority you can switch to points or something similar.

Liverpool only took 44 fans to Rabotnicki in Macedonia and 91 to Trabzonspor in 2010. Do those fans get first dibs on all European aways?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.