Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Liverpool only took 44 fans to Rabotnicki in Macedonia and 91 to Trabzonspor in 2010. Do those fans get first dibs on all European aways?
Haven't the faintest idea, but if you want to find extreme examples to rubbish my point then fine by me
However, in my opinion their system for the game in Milan next fortnight is fairer than our system for the game in Bratislava (and that's from somebody who qualified for a ticket).

So it has to be an open letter to satisfy you, rather than the person to person contact that helped overturn the disabled parking charges. The negative publicity against City helped with this too, I accept.

If you are obsessed with tickets you won’t see the wider good people do. I was like that when I went to every game for years.

You can have a view but expecting the OSC to do your bidding when you won’t even pay a tenner a year subs, never mind contribute to promoting the Branch, is a bit much IMHO.
Why do I need to join an OSC? I am a lifelong City fan, I go to games home and away with lifelong City fans, why do I need to join an OSC? When did I say I begrudge paying a tenner, I just don’t have the need to belong to an OSC. I don’t blame Parker for getting his OSC mates and members as many tickets as he can, I don’t like it but I don’t blame him. I would say though that an OSC member is no more loyal or deserving of tickets than a non OSC member, and vice versa.

What I think is pathetic is that as far as I know he did nothing material about Istanbul - or did I mention as that?

As for the disabled parking I think what suddenly made that happen was when the collection went ahead on here - very soon after that the decision was reversed.

You’re not going to convince me about KP, and I’m not going to convince you either

Haven't the faintest idea, but if you want to find extreme examples to rubbish my point then fine by me
However, in my opinion their system for the game in Milan next fortnight is fairer than our system for the game in Bratislava (and that's from somebody who qualified for a ticket).
I wasn’t trying to rubbish your point at all. It was a sly dig that ‘one of the world biggest clubs’ with ‘fans all over the world’ mustered some very poor away followings for some fairly recent games in Europe.
I went to Belgrade and have more than enough points to get a ticket to Bratislava but I’m not going because I have other priorities.

Why do I need to join an OSC? I am a lifelong City fan, I go to games home and away with lifelong City fans, why do I need to join an OSC? When did I say I begrudge paying a tenner, I just don’t have the need to belong to an OSC. I don’t blame Parker for getting his OSC mates and members as many tickets as he can, I don’t like it but I don’t blame him. I would say though that an OSC member is no more loyal or deserving of tickets than a non OSC member, and vice versa.

What I think is pathetic is that as far as I know he did nothing material about Istanbul - or did I mention as that?

As for the disabled parking I think what suddenly made that happen was when the collection went ahead on here - very soon after that the decision was reversed.

You’re not going to convince me about KP, and I’m not going to convince you either
I wouldn't want you to join an OSC Branch because you would have nothing to add. For example, 90% of our members don't even ask for an away ticket. I've been going to City since I was five and I only go to games I have the points for.

What is it about Istanbul that you are still whingeing about? If you were in a wheelchair and faced treachorous conditions going into the ground, I can understand. If not what is it? It was wrong many people had a shit journey to and from the stadium but we won and became champions of Europe and it was well over a year ago. Are you after compo? Why should Kevin Parker delivery something for you when you aren't even a member of the OSC?

For anyone who has been to PSG away before, did you have to collect tickets in Paris? are there also names on the tickets like some other european aways? I am hoping this can go down to cityzens but if not I hopefully people on here will be selling

For anyone who has been to PSG away before, did you have to collect tickets in Paris? are there also names on the tickets like some other european aways? I am hoping this can go down to cityzens but if not I hopefully people on here will be selling
City are no longer making Blues pick up tickets in the host Cities. The tickets will have names on them. When I've been before names on tickets weren't routinely checked against passports. That said, the police are no nonsense and if they feel the need to check ID they will do. I think the tickets only just sold out when I went to the 2-2 game.

Assuming we receive full allocation, then the consensus would be this would drop down very low, probably to Cityzens. In the past I remember them checking names (even though we had collected them in person earlier in the day), but didn't go to the last game so not sure it was the same.

Assuming we receive full allocation, then the consensus would be this would drop down very low, probably to Cityzens. In the past I remember them checking names (even though we had collected them in person earlier in the day), but didn't go to the last game so not sure it was the same.
Didn't have to collect or ID last time though that was in COVID and most of the away end was tourists as it was still under COVID test restrictions when I went in 2021

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.