Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

So am I right in thinking this new format almost guarantees all the big teams are through to the last 16 eventually? Unless they massively fuck up? One of the big guns could quite conceivable go out in the old group stage, but now it's almost impossible for them to miss out?

Went in March and everywhere was pretty steep, most of Europe gone the same way.
how much we talking?

I went prague in april & found the same to be honest. not as cheap as everyone made out

The group stages have been pretty dull for years, favouring the best teams.

This makes things much more interesting and gets rid of that predictable group stage.

The Champions League now has a league stage. There was nothing "league" about it previously.

Looking forward to it. Refreshing change.
It really isn’t more interesting. The top 24 reach the knockouts, so many games will be dead rubbers and big clubs will need to lose 5/6 to go out.

Its been designed to reduce the number of shock exits and keep all of the big boys in the competition until at least the first knockout round.

lot more shit games I would never turn on but also lot more exciting games that I might turn on not involving City.

I mean who is watching Celtic-Young Boys, Sturm-Lille games apart from their own fans

for us getting a good result at PSG, Juventus wont be easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.