Champions League draw continued (merged)

Champions League draw continued

Shouldn't be any seeded teams. Teams shouldn't be kept apart it should just be 32 teams in a pot and picked out @ random. Happy with the group we got but the rags always get a pass to the knockouts. Great comment by the Sky guy saying Fergie Han picked it :)

Re: Champions League draw continued

kara54 said:
All teams in Plot 1 are tough. And in the rest there were AC Milan in plot 2, City in Plot 3 and Borussia Dortmund inn 4 to be afraid of. Although it could be easier, we should have pretty good chances to finish 2nd.

And btw a question:
I am living in Austria and have never been to a city match, so I would love to see the Munich game.
Are there any possibilities to get tickets for our sector?

always spares over there for euro aways, someone always pulls out, buys too many tickets, gets too pissed, arrested etc.

Somebody posted a fixture template yesterday, something like
Matchday 1
Team 2 v 3
4 v 1 13/14 Sept.

Matchday 2
Team 1 v 2
3 v 4 27/28 Sept.
Can't find where it is now though, is this right?

gingerthai said:
Gonna have to watch out for Napoli's ultras when we play them away.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVczsnRuOyg&feature=related[/youtube]

just think how upset they are going to be when the bobby manc-led blues defeat them in their house...

ive not felt like this for a long time, really excited, my hair was standing on end watching that draw. still can't believe we are know playing europes elite, and only a few years ago it was scunthorpe away

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Our group is difficult but it could have been worse we could have been in a group with Barca and A.C Milan
But what really pisses me off is that the scum year after year get a straightforward group, this year they got the easy teams from all the seeds, some may argue that they are 1st seed and it is to be expected but the 4th seed they got are probably the shittiest team to ever compete in it whilst we get the 3rd best team in Italy! The draw is a fucking shambles Bayern finish 3rd or 4th in the german and get 1st seed whilst Dortmund who won the german league get 4th seed, the same is with us and arsenal they finish 4th and get 1st seed whilst we finish 3rd and 3rd seed, the current seeding doesn't allow teams to break in to the ususal elite CL teams and it is bloody unfair
Rant Over!
CTID

We can win this group and I guarantee that bayern, villar and napoli will all be thinking oh shit. Also, look at some of the possible runner ups in the other groups that we might face if we (as I expect), win this group.

What's the story with people worrying about Naples?

Is it rough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.