Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Blue Haze said:
Joga Bonito said:
I just look at the rags group and wow...

It's a joke. They can just play all their youth players.

Why is it?

Thats what happens when you play in the Champions League every year, and end up in 2 finals in last 3 years. You receive the easier draw.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Blue Haze said:
Joga Bonito said:
I just look at the rags group and wow...

It's a joke. They can just play all their youth players.

Why is it?

Thats what happens when you play in the Champions League every year, and end up in 2 finals in last 3 years. You receive the easier draw.
wG4Cx.png

Why aren't they in another group of death alongside Lyon, Ajax, and Dinamo Zagreb; or going up against AC Milan in Group H; or even the likes of Marseille Olympiacos and Dortmund in F?

No, they get Benfica, Basel, and Otelul.

Ticket For Schalke said:

officially, that's not how it works. Officially, they had every chance we did to play Villarreal or Napoli or Dortmund.

Re: City Away in Europe - What to do?

Paulski said:
Afternoon lads and lasses, could anyone give me an idea of how hard it's gonna be to get a ticket to watch City away in Europe this season? I live in Spain and only get to the odd match or two when I'm in Blighty, so don't exactly have City points coming out of my arse. Nevertheless I definitely want to try and get a ticket if we get drawn against a Spanish, Portuguese or French club. You think I'd have more chance if I bought a home ticket for the foreign club?

I've frankly got no idea what the best course of action is, anyone with experience/knowledge watching football in Europe out there?

Villareal will probably go to general sale if they give us a reasonable allocation so thats one for you in Spain you will hopefully be able to get a ticket for.

Sky guy interviewing Marwood said first game is Napoli at home I think

Rags group is fookin shameful - just put them straight into the knockout stage ffs - hopefully some Romanian clogger will assault Chicken soup

Re: Champions League Opponents Squads

Perfect situation, each team provides it's own unique yet intriguing challenge (we've had enough practice against "minnows" in Europa) and provides a good warm-up should we reach the knockout stage and come up against a giant such as Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.