Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Blue Haze said:
Joga Bonito said:
I just look at the rags group and wow...

It's a joke. They can just play all their youth players.

I thought that was their new policy anyway to divert attention from their abject failure to get Nasri sneijder Modric etc

Wow!! That's a very tough and entertaining group for you. The worst thing here is noone in that group looks like a favourite to win or come 2nd. Your game against Bayern and Villareal excites me a lot.

Looking at the UEFA coeficients:

I worked out that the Rags' group has 2nd highest coefficient overall, ours is 5th out of 8.This is mainly down to them having highest coefficient overall.

Rags opponents are collectively 7th out of the 8 groups. Bayern's are 4th.

Our opponents are collectively 5th out of the 8 groups, Basel's are 2nd.

Which goes to show that we've got a medium group, Rags have a high coefficient group but have drawn collectively the 2nd worst group of teams and they are so far ahead of their opponents that they may as well put them through to the next stage already.

Oh, and Chelsea's group have collectively the best coefficient.

Michael Corleone said:
a handful of balls made their way into the fridge last night.

That's genius. I was suspicious of the man with the white beard, who never opened a ball unless it was behind the container, so the camera couldn't really see.

do you think he was Dynamo dressed up?

his slight of hand was textbook.

Re: Predict OUR CL results

Man City 4-2 Bayern
Bayern 3-3 Man City
Man City 3-0 Villareal
Villareal 1-2 Man City
Man city 4-0 Napoli
Napoli 1-3 Man City

Final points total - 16

Unbeaten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.