Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Great group, tough but excellent fixtures. I had to laugh at Gary Cook and the blond girl who seemed not to realise we were in group A until the bloke anounced it. We could only have been in Group A, B, or D, and B and D had already been asigned two draws earlier. They looked suprised for some reason! LOL

The blond girl is Vicky Kloss, Chief Communications Officer.

Champions League draw continued

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Great group, tough but excellent fixtures. I had to laugh at Gary Cook and the blond girl who seemed not to realise we were in group A until the bloke anounced it. We could only have been in Group A, B, or D, and B and D had already been asigned two draws earlier. They looked suprised for some reason! LOL

Think most of us were surprised I was waiting for group H.

No. Position Player
1 GK Manuel Neuer
2 DF Breno
5 DF Daniel Van Buyten
7 MF Franck Ribéry
9 FW Nils Petersen
10 MF Arjen Robben
11 FW Ivica Olić
13 DF Rafinha
14 MF Takashi Usami (on loan from Gamba Osaka)
17 DF Jérôme Boateng
21 DF Philipp Lahm (captain)
22 GK Hans-Jörg Butt
No. Position Player
23 MF Danijel Pranjić
24 GK Maximilian Riedmüller
25 FW Thomas Müller
26 DF Diego Contento
27 MF David Alaba
28 DF Holger Badstuber
30 MF Luiz Gustavo
31 MF Bastian Schweinsteiger (vice captain)
32 GK Rouven Sattelmaier
33 FW Mario Gómez
39 MF Toni Kroos
44 MF Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

gingerthai said:
Maintainin said:
Suppin on Augustinerbräu - Hacker-Pschorr Bräu - Hofbräu - Löwenbräu -Paulanerbräu - Spatenbräu Oktoberfest ...bring it on.

Is that just tonight or when we play them. ;)
...draws been pretty kind on our pock£ts truth be told so may aswell start suppin tonite ahead of them ...easyjets, ryanair n' the like sudden price hike nex few hours !!!

A bit of an anti-climax after I thought we had Barca and AC. And despite the fact Munich will be our only amazing away day, I'm still buzzing about this. Villareal is a real toilet, and their ground is just downright horrible. Calling it League 2 standard could be perceived as a compliment. The stands are steep, it's cramped, it's dirty and their fans don't sing. Napolis stadium is great though, and their fans are just nutters. Should be an incredible atmosphere there, though it is one of the scummiest towns you could visit, I wouldn't advise taking many valuables.

All from personal experience. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more excited about this. Watch out Europe!

At least wilkins had the decency to admit that the rags couldn't have hand picked a better group.

happy with the draw, tough, yes, but qualify, definately, 3 new stadiums to visit, get some brownie points and take girlfreind to spain, anyone know when match dates are out ?

was happy til napoli came out, would have been nice to have a couple of 'easier' games to try other players

but munich only came 3rd, villareal came 4th and napoli 3rd - can't really complain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.