Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Kevlar underpants will be required in Napoli.............

New Mancini Song For The Champions League and PL

Mancini Woah...
Mancini Woah...
He's off to Italy...
In the Champions League...
Mancini Woah...
Mancini Woah...

Or

Mancini Woah...
Mancini Woah...
He's off to Napoli...
In the Champions League...
Mancini Woah...
Mancini Woah...

Let's get in going lads. He'll love it!

dzekolovesthegroup.jpg

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
A bit of an anti-climax after I thought we had Barca and AC. And despite the fact Munich will be our only amazing away day, I'm still buzzing about this. Villareal is a real toilet, and their ground is just downright horrible. Calling it League 2 standard could be perceived as a compliment. The stands are steep, it's cramped, it's dirty and their fans don't sing. Napolis stadium is great though, and their fans are just nutters. Should be an incredible atmosphere there, though it is one of the scummiest towns you could visit, I wouldn't advise taking many valuables.

All from personal experience. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more excited about this. Watch out Europe!
Agree about Villarreal - can´t wait to get up there and piss all over it and then watch Merlin destroy the plastic happy clapping yellow fooks. They seem to have built a new tier behind the goal - probably for us! You can fly to that non existent airport they´ve been advertising for years ;) Should be in Segunda B of La Liga - as for Naples no thanks the Camorri will be all over it

JoeMercer'sWay said:
United rig it again.
This^^
They get the worst team in the whole draw as their 4th seed whilst we get the most difficult 4th seed in the draw

thomasobDK said:
i hate this draw! and united gets a cakewalk as usual... sigh
Rags got away with it again, but my personal opinion is that is better for us to have more quality matches and find out where are our flaws, than be superior to small clubs, got cocky and then get smashed by some equal club in 1/8 finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.