Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

they all fear us right now, Manchester City will win the Champions League sooner rather than later,
but what we have right now is Haaland the (Terminator) and he gets what he wants, but let's not forget we have a world cup winning striker for backup in Alvarez,

Am going to put a statement out right now, We will 3 Champions league titles in the next 5 years
that's how high am aiming, Haaland and the rest of the team will push for winning every season from now on,

No more fucking about by Manchester city we are here on merit and we have the right to win the Champions League just as much as anybody else, the best-run club in the world, the best manager, the best players, the best fans in the world, that's the level we are on,

BRING ALL OF THEM ON, we are ready
Well said, that's the spirit. 100% agree.

We've certainly got the tougher side of the draw, but in fairness, we've had more favourable draws in the past eg Monaco and Lyon and fallen to them. We're not coming in to the Bayern game as an underdog, the bookies have us as the favourite for the competition.

As Pep has said numerous times, we need to eliminate the costly defensive errors, which have been our undoing in previous seasons. If we can do that, with our attacking options, we're going to be very difficult to beat and after what we did to Leipzig, no team is going to be looking forward to playing us.

If we want to win this competition we have to play the best teams at some point, bring them on.

Heard all the usual shite from pundits , what a horrible draw we have got with Bayern in the quarters , not sure the German Rags will be too pleased about drawing us either , its about time we put these established clubs like Bayern & Real to the sword , we have previously shown we can beat them we now have to do it over two legs.
Fully expect to have to do it the hard way ,beat Bayern , Real in the semi's and Napoli in the final , as tough as it gets , but we are coming into form , our defence is looking more solid with Stones & Dias fit and available and Rodri in the best form since joining the club. We will always score goals and like Pep stated it has been our defensive issues that have caused issues in the Champs league.
Its a tough draw but as the Dippers say every year "this is our year" .

I reckon if you polled a lot of football fans the 2 most well liked set of supper would be Sunderland and West Ham. Just accept it, nobody really likes chelsea, a lot of neutrals do like West Ham. They used to like us, when we were shit and not any more

We’re Chelsea mate. I do not expect nor do I want people to like us. West Ham though, ugh. As I said, yuck. Obviously just my own perspective, not expecting you to agree with me :)

I think we’ve seen enough evidence in the past few weeks that we are starting to get back to being a very difficult team to beat. We’ve got players back from injury and the team spirit looks excellent.

I’ve no doubt that Bayern will have wanted to avoid us. We’re better than any team they've played this season. I’m confident we will go through.

I reckon if you polled a lot of football fans the 2 most well liked set of supper would be Sunderland and West Ham. Just accept it, nobody really likes chelsea, a lot of neutrals do like West Ham. They used to like us, when we were shit and not any more
I’m sure Casemiro would like Sunderland and West Ham for Supper :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.