Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I’ve gone for Bayern, as we haven’t played them in champions league since 14/15 season, so you can bet, it’ll be the draw that comes out of UEFA’s pot first.

I've gone for Inter as we'd get to welcome Edin back and they're beatable more easily over 2 legs than maybe Benfica or AC Milan imo.
Would prefer to avoid Bayern, Real Madrid or Napoli but scared of none of them and all three will not want to draw us.

I don't really want Napoli for a number of reasons

Firstly, they're having a fantastic season and they've got some seriously gifted players.

It's also a volatile location, and England's finest will be arriving there next weekend (not to mention 400 uninvited Frankfurt fans in town tonight)

The last thing we need is to be playing in Naples just a few week's after England have trashed the place.

Whoever we play I hope the second leg is away from home, flight prices for the first leg are ridiculous already.

So chelsea would be ideal it's time to break our jinx in Europe against English teams

Inter for me. very very fundamental and basic side. so easier to deal with tactically and play our game. also pep can get a closer look at nico barella as a transfer target.

Anyone barring Madrid, Bayern or Napoli would do for me. I’ve got a sneaky feeling about Chelsea, they seem to do well in this tournament when they face a bit of adversity and team turmoil. They have got some good players there if Potter manages to knit it all together.

Last night was refreshing in the football that was played. We haven’t see anything like that since the Derby performance wise, you do have to be careful not to play your best football too early in the knockouts. We’ve seen teams look like favourites and then come a cropper in the next round.

The champions league is a cruel mistress from our last decade of taking part. Performances like last night make you believe we can go all the way and do it, however if our lot are not on it during every half in every game all the to the final we could be feeling like we did when Madrid suckered us last Spring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.