Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I don't really want Napoli for a number of reasons

Firstly, they're having a fantastic season and they've got some seriously gifted players.

It's also a volatile location, and England's finest will be arriving there next weekend (not to mention 400 uninvited Frankfurt fans in town tonight)

The last thing we need is to be playing in Naples just a few week's after England have trashed the place.
If England fans trash the place it won’t end well for said England fans

Just watching this, and have to agree that an away trip to Naples would probably be my last choice!

Which is the shitter of the two Milan teams?

Watched AC play Spuds and thought they were pants. Not seen Inter play.

We aren't set up to cope with Madrid hopefully they draw Bayern and they put them out for us. I'm confident we'd beat every other team including them.

Whoever we play I hope the second leg is away from home, flight prices for the first leg are ridiculous already.

So chelsea would be ideal it's time to break our jinx in Europe against English teams
Fair comment that for anyone planning to go to the away.

I’d be the other way around. In fact I don’t care too much who we are drawn against; what I’m more bothered about is being at home for the second leg of both the quarter and then any semi final.
That would max our chances of progressing imho.

Just watching this, and have to agree that an away trip to Naples would probably be my last choice!

Lovely fans!!!

P.S. Does anyone else end up down the Twatter rabbit hole for half an hour after clicking these links?! 8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.