Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I don't even mind that much

You can't expect any easy games at this stage onwards, it'll be whatever it'll be

I believe we can beat any of these sides over two legs anyway and if we can't, that's on us.

I'll take anyone

Using this logic we also have a mental block against Spanish and French teams!
We've beaten the likes of Paris and Atletico in the CL knockouts. Up until the last 5 minutes against Madrid that was a great 2 legs by us.

Never seen is play well against an English side in the CL.

Not sure if we have even won a game?

I always think there’s two ways to look at it.
If you want to go as far as possible and rely on upsets elsewhere for me it’s Benfica, AC or Inter.
If we believe we can win it then let’s get Kraut Rags or Madrid and KO them.

We've beaten the likes of Paris and Atletico in the CL knockouts. Up until the last 5 minutes against Madrid that was a great 2 legs by us.

Never seen is play well against an English side in the CL.

Not sure if we have even won a game?
No, I see what you're saying, but I think it's just a quick of the seeding system rather than a massive block. I'd be confident enough beating Chelsea over two legs, but for other reasons would prefer not to play them.

I always think there’s two ways to look at it.
If you want to go as far as possible and rely on upsets elsewhere for me it’s Benfica, AC or Inter.
If we believe we can win it then let’s get Kraut Rags or Madrid and KO them.
Probably something to be said for playing better teams over two legs and then getting a on paper weaker team in the final. But at this point, as City well know, there really aren't any easy games.

No matter who we draw UEFA will makes sure the first and second goals last night wouldn’t be allowed again and Eddie would be sent orff.

Potentially 5 games to play and 3 decisions to level up....UEFA won’t forget !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.