Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

How does a match day member get two or not possible?
Not possible, not even seasoncard members can get any extra, it's 1 per account ... silly and people will wait for it to open up before they pick tickets so they can buy seated together. City has got this one horribly wrong, and not just on pricing.

Don't they try to stop German fans buying tickets in the home end?
They would but it's a matter of how many really. for CL games we have seen so many away fans all over the ground anyway. And it's not too much trouble either. It's the Liverpool/United/Everton that they are really strict on and where trouble comes from, for all the rest they are quite relaxed.

I am surprised it's 1 ticket only per Seasoncard holders, or Cityzen membership. They won't sell out with that criteria, so will have to open up to 2 more or 4 tickets each etc. I have a feeling, they'd open up to new Cityzen members first so they can sell those on top to be able to buy a ticket for this game before they allow current members/seasoncards to get more on their accounts. I think they've got it wrong this time. Have been increasing prices even for normal league games, what people could buy for £48 (with their Cityzen discounts) early in the season, by the time those games have gotten close to it, the same tickets were selling at £58 or £60 WITH that £5 discount. Had they allowed 4 or 6 tickets per card holder, these would have sold out quickly even at these prices, but at 1 per member, there's no chance they're selling it quickly. Even those who can buy one on Wed/Thu won't buy as they likely need a few for friends/family and there's no point buying one then hoping that seat next to you would be available in a few days when they eventually realize they've messed up on criteria.
We’ll definitely sell out the CL ¼ against Bayern but what will happen is thousands won’t bother with Wembley against SheffUtd due to the Bayern prices.

And someone at City will come out and say how disappointed they are with our support at Wembley, Pep will say ‘I don’t know why they stay away’, then City will announce the Madrid semifinal tickets at £65 and learn fuck all from years of experiencing what our fanbase are like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not possible, not even seasoncard members can get any extra, it's 1 per account ... silly and people will wait for it to open up before they pick tickets so they can buy seated together. City has got this one horribly wrong, and not just on pricing.
This is exactly the case with me, Dad doesn’t make it to many games anymore due to his age so hasn’t bothered with a membership but wants to come along to this one with me.

Seems a strange ploy with arranging the Wembley sales too

Just had an email advising we are being kicked out of block 104 as UEFA want to bring a coach load of hangers on they can charge top whack too
They probably won't charge them. More likely to wine and dine them with the money they fined City for non-coperation

I'm on the Cup Scheme but can't go, is there any way of selling the ticket back through the club officially or would I need to sell to a "friend".

This is exactly the case with me, Dad doesn’t make it to many games anymore due to his age so hasn’t bothered with a membership but wants to come along to this one with me.

Seems a strange ploy with arranging the Wembley sales too

No system is going to keep everybody happy but it seems by far the fairest way of doing it to me. I’d be fuming if I’d forked out £30 or whatever it is for a membership and a season ticket holder was allowed to buy one for a mate before I got chance.

I'm on the Cup Scheme but can't go, is there any way of selling the ticket back through the club officially or would I need to sell to a "friend".
No you can exchange it on friends and family, You can find someone who is interested and add them to your friends and family and then send it to them that way so your not out of pocket. I think I'll be doing the same myself.

Simple fact is, city don’t want the average city fans money. Even with the members rule I end up with 0 people I recognise around me in the later rounds of the champs league.

That being said premier league games are roughly £58 a pop so it’s not much out of proportion.

It wouldn’t go a miss for city to subsidise travel to Wembley or the ticket prices, if clubs like hull can do it.

Fact of the matter is as much as money is a factor with our so is apathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.