Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Only 1 ticket for each matchday member with purchase history that's poor from the club. Especially as it already costs £35 for a year.

No way they sell this one out unless they let people buy more than one ticket per SC/membership.

Only 1 ticket for each matchday member with purchase history that's poor from the club. Especially as it already costs £35 for a year.

No way they sell this one out unless they let people buy more than one ticket per SC/membership.

It’ll sell out with ease. I don’t think that’s poor either if they think there’s enough demand.

I'm on the Cup Scheme but can't go, is there any way of selling the ticket back through the club officially or would I need to sell to a "friend".
You can do either.

Make sure the person you want to give it to is in your ‘Friends & Family’ list. And you can Transfer the ticket to them.

Or you can list it on the Ticket Exchange for the club to resell for you.

This will sell out before it even needs to have more days announced.

No you can exchange it on friends and family, You can find someone who is interested and add them to your friends and family and then send it to them that way so your not out of pocket. I think I'll be doing the same myself.
Thought that was the case.

I guess the club have my money already and they can't make any more selling my ticket on.

I personally think the prices are just the right side of fair by any reasonable comparison.

Q/F V Grade A opposition. I think from £38 is fair enough.

I paid about a tenner more than that for the same seat versus the same opposition in a group game about 10 years ago.

I think people saying it’ll never sell out at one ticket per person are underestimating the increased demand this season as well.

A bit puzzled by that last sentence, how is Instanbul a home draw? I don’t think Bayern and Real have as bruising a title race as we have and it makes sense to pitch all the big guns up against us in succession, yes it is the same route for the Germans but Madrid have an easy quarter final…
Bayern is in a really tight title race.

I personally think the prices are just the right side of fair by any reasonable comparison.

Q/F V Grade A opposition. I think from £38 is fair enough.

I paid about a tenner more than that for the same seat versus the same opposition in a group game about 10 years ago.

I think people saying it’ll never sell out at one ticket per person are underestimating the increased demand this season as well.
All well and good if you can get a £38 ticket. Sit on the side and it's at least £53.

You can do either.

Make sure the person you want to give it to is in your ‘Friends & Family’ list. And you can Transfer the ticket to them.

Or you can list it on the Ticket Exchange for the club to resell for you.

Pretty sure the ticket exchange isn’t in operation for cup games.

I’d also guess if you didn’t transfer it to a friend and asked for a refund, you’d be kicked off the cup scheme. That’s assuming they would refund it anyway.

the 1 per person is a bit ridiculous. Wanted to take my son and nephew. The son has a junior citizens so I'll have to wait until the next day until he becomes eligible but wont be able to take the nephew. Why do they make it so difficult for people to buy tickets?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.