Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Bayern considering getting rid of Nagelsmann apparently

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm worried if this happens. Tuchel did one on us in the CL last time and now it's looking like the same script is being run again. Tuchel comes in midseason and gets one over us. In all honesty though if this does happen surely this will put some doubts in the preparation of our team tactics against bayern as tuchel and nagelsmann are coaches with two different styles

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm worried if this happens. Tuchel did one on us in the CL last time and now it's looking like the same script is being run again. Tuchel comes in midseason and gets one over us. In all honesty though if this does happen surely this will put some doubts in the preparation of our team tactics against bayern as tuchel and nagelsmann are coaches with two different styles

Realistically playing Tuchel a week after he joins a club should be very different to playing Chelsea 4 months after he joined.

Fuckin’ Tuchel. Judging by Bayern fans’ comments, I was increasingly confident but wouldn’t be so sure if they got Tuchel in.

I’d just hope that our change in style this season would act as a change in him being some form of Pep kryptonite!

Fuckin’ Tuchel. Judging by Bayern fans’ comments, I was increasingly confident but wouldn’t be so sure if they got Tuchel in.

I’d just hope that our change in style this season would act as a change in him being some form of Pep kryptonite!
We beat his negative teams twice last season. I completely understand why people might be concerned by this development, but I think he'll find it difficult turning a front-foot Bayern team into a deep-lying team in the space of two weeks.

Bayern considering getting rid of Nagelsmann apparently

theyre-up-to-something-d-structs.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.