Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I just went on and my block in SS3 is virtually sold out (79 seats left out of around 600) including where I usually sit. Not sure how that can be as only on sale to ST holders today aren’t they? and one per member. I’m not having it that every ST holder who doesn’t usually go to CL games have all decided to buy one today.

308 is showing as 20 seats available and two blocks in 3rd tier East are sold out! Yet a couple of blocks in CB3 have 400 available!
It could be that those 2 blocks in EL3 have been allocated to UEFA bods or something and those having to relocate have been offered seats in your block in SS3. Something must've gone on for so few to be showing in your block and hundreds in all the other SS3 blocks

It could be that those 2 blocks in EL3 have been allocated to UEFA bods or something and those having to relocate have been offered seats in your block in SS3. Something must've gone on for so few to be showing in your block and hundreds in all the other SS3 blocks
Yeah. I’ll have to go in Legends at the bargain price of £400! Or then again…….

Just done a quick check. There's about 12,000 seats available for sale tomorrow. Assuming there's 3.5k away fans and a generous 8k have been sold today, that would mean there's about 30k on the cup scheme? I wouldn't have thought there would be that many

Just done a quick check. There's about 12,000 seats available for sale tomorrow. Assuming there's 3.5k away fans and a generous 8k have been sold today, that would mean there's about 30k on the cup scheme? I wouldn't have thought there would be that many

Nowhere near 30,000 on the cup scheme. Far, far more than 8,000 will have been sold today.

I'm block 318 and on cup scheme so doesn't impact me but usually before members there's about 600 tickets left in the block. This match only 76.. obviously something going on

Bit the bullet, picked up two this morning moving to standing again in SS1.

£15.50 for my lad who was desperate to go.

But £43 for mine, to stand, makes me shake my head what I used to pay for such a 'privilege'.

I wasn't going to stretch to it but then I remembered a time when I was also a kid and my dad couldn't or wouldn't take me to the biggest games.

My lad will have pissed off to uni in a couple of years and need to treasure these opportunities.

And then I will defo be skint!
Totally agree - £53 for East L1 for me, piss take of the highest order.
Usual situation for those with season tickets around me - we'll be surrounded by tourists taking photos/videos with little idea of what's happening on the pitch
(Edit - I know season ticket holders in our block who refuse to pay these prices, and I'm coming round to the idea)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.