Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Totally agree - £53 for East L1 for me, piss take of the highest order.
Usual situation for those with season tickets around me - we'll be surrounded by tourists taking photos/videos with little idea of what's happening on the pitch
I sit in 132 (corner of Colin Bell and North Stand). I don't start songs but me and the bloke next to me regularly join in. When we do sing, the number of people who turn round and look at us like we've got two heads is really noticeable (I've always been an ugly bastard who can't sing in tune but this never used to happen, before anyone starts!).

Totally agree - £53 for East L1 for me, piss take of the highest order.
Usual situation for those with season tickets around me - we'll be surrounded by tourists taking photos/videos with little idea of what's happening on the pitch
(Edit - I know season ticket holders in our block who refuse to pay these prices, and I'm coming round to the idea)
With the rule of only one ticket per Season ticket holder I’m not sure how on earth the tourists will manage to get tickets for this one… if you are buying your allocation of 1 it’s surely for your own use or to go to a friend/family- not a case of buying a load and listing them for re-sale.

With the rule of only one ticket per Season ticket holder I’m not sure how on earth the tourists will manage to get tickets for this one… if you are buying your allocation of 1 it’s surely for your own use or to go to a friend/family- not a case of buying a load and listing them for re-sale.
Season ticket holders who can't afford/make it.
There are also still plenty of "open" seats around the stadium - setup like that to be able to sell individual games to those not able to afford a season ticket.

Season ticket holders who can't afford/make it.
There are also still plenty of "open" seats around the stadium - setup like that to be able to sell individual games to those not able to afford a season ticket.
There aren’t plenty of ‘open ‘ seats’ in fact not enough it’s almost impossible to get 2 or more match day tickets sat together this season.
I expect a lot like myself will be hoping to get some tomorrow for this game and hopefully the semi because I can’t get any of the home games between now and the end of the season, except for the Chelsea game that I bought months ago.

Tickets given by City direct to ‘partners’ like Sportsworld and other re-sale sites.

Tickets given by City direct to ‘partners’ like Sportsworld and other re-sale sites.
There aren’t plenty of ‘open ‘ seats’ in fact not enough it’s almost impossible to get 2 or more match day tickets sat together this season.
I expect a lot like myself will be hoping to get some tomorrow for this game and hopefully the semi because I can’t get any of the home games between now and the end of the season, except for the Chelsea game that I bought months ago.

over 600 availbke here

Sorry to hear that - can only think they've been bought when they went on sale to members at the start of the season.

over 600 availbke here
Sorry to hear that - can only think they've been bought when they went on sale to members at the start of the season.
Yes they were, but the bigger problem is the tickets for match day sales were at one time in blocks of seats and finding a few together was relatively easy. Years of s/c relocations have meant the match day seats were split up into 1 & 2 s all over the place. Only chance of finding seats together are either as soon as they go on sale in July, or hoping resales come up when we happen to be looking.
The answer is when any re locations happen with the new extension ring fence some groups of seats for match day, don’t allow re location of s/c into those areas, and don’t put them all on sale together in July. Off topic now anyway, but it is a problem that seems particularly bad this season.

Got two in SSL3 for the atmosphere. ST seats are in CBL3, cracking view but boring so mixing it up a bit. No doubt people will think we are tourists as we are not regulars in the seats :)

Just checked my normal Seats in CBL3.. £63 Madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.