Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

We tossed away the league and fa cup games that season by playing a weakened side. People just ignore that.
Looking back we should of focused on the fa cup more that season but it is what it is, and we was 2 nil up in the league game werent we. Not saying we didn't have a week team out though and we definetly didn't have a week team out in the final.

I think we'll smash them now. Really pathetic behaviour from Bayern to fire a manager because you're not cake walking towards an 11th league win in a row.

FC Hollywood strikes again and I hope we punish them for it brutally.

You can't implement a new system in 10 days, so they're not going to be playing Tuchel football, it'll be some weird gray area.

We will create chances and the big man will score.

Suppose when you look at his record against city its like 3-2 ain't it? Maybe that's why. Or maybe not probably because of the final and people may think he's back to haunt us lol.

And you're being paranoid.

Do we still have Mendy playing left back??
Do we still have Zinchenko playing left back??
All of the goals we gave up were given up by our left back mistakes.
Relax because those guys are gone!

And relax some more because this clown is gone too:

I'd be really worried if he was still at our left left back.

I honestly think it's great for us.

Nagelsmann's Bayern was a problem, I don't think Tuchel's will be. Don't see how these Bayern players suit Tuchel's defensive style.

Pep had him figured out by the time he was sacked at Chelsea.
I take it as a compliment.

Bayern have shit their pants and chose a replacement they hope can beat us. (Or at least keep the score down)

:)

Where's it being reported he's been sacked? Can only see it reported that there's a meeting tomorrow to discuss his future and he's expected to be sacked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.