Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Not sure if this is an advantage or not tbh.we don't know what nagelsmann would have done against us. Go toe-to-toe which wpuld have seemed the more likelynand I think we win, If they had gone for the concede possession and counter with pace approach I think they would do us over.

Tuchel won't have a lot of time to get any real plan in place so it's probably going to be a contain and counter job from them and thats out biggest weakness.

Bit the bullet, picked up two this morning moving to standing again in SS1.

£15.50 for my lad who was desperate to go.

But £43 for mine, to stand, makes me shake my head what I used to pay for such a 'privilege'.

I wasn't going to stretch to it but then I remembered a time when I was also a kid and my dad couldn't or wouldn't take me to the biggest games.

My lad will have pissed off to uni in a couple of years and need to treasure these opportunities.

And then I will defo be skint!
Yes you will mate !! My daughter’s Uni digs are currently costing £7,200 a year !!

Education, Education, Education as the great snake oil salesman Anthony Lynton Blair once said….. if only he’d lend me a few quid from his multi million pound speaking endorsements to help me out !!!!

Seems I’ve stumbled into the Match Day thread again .
Oh well
tpb-fall.gif

How are people shitting themselves over this? Bayern are changing their manager three weeks before the quarters, two of which are wasted on an international break. This has made us favourites, if we weren't before

We have nothing to fear from Tuchel specifically. We all know how the CL final went, we lost the other two games because we massively rotated, we beat them home and away the following season, and then he was sacked for doing a shite job last year

Pep and Co will be laughing their arses off tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.