Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Already got my ticket, but just re-visited to check on numbers ….

WE HAD 30000+ queueing for tickets this morning ! WTF!?

84c377282b808bda9e48e7fe1ed1fc0e.png
Was I behind you this morning like you said :)

Glad you got sorted fella.

I’m at a loss as to why so many people are shitting their pants at the prospect of Tuchel being in charge for this tie. Seems to be based almost entirely on one result that had a lot more to do with City’s weird team selection and tactics than anything he was responsible for.

If any advantage is to be gained by a team changing manager immediately before a big game, it’s with the club who aren’t in the position to think a change is needed.

Wounded. I was number 19100 in the queue. Managed to get on and then they were all sold out.

If anybody is looking to sell anything in the south stand at face value, please let me know.

Already got my ticket, but just re-visited to check on numbers ….

WE HAD 30000+ queueing for tickets this morning ! WTF!?

84c377282b808bda9e48e7fe1ed1fc0e.png

Would love the club to release some numbers about sales for this game, yesterday & today. Might shut up the seat counters !

It’s still a lot of people but many people would have been logged on multiple devices seeing which got through quicker. Also anybody getting kicked out and trying again. Yesterday morning I would have accounted for about 20 people in the queue before I finally got sorted.

Still the odd ticket left. The Sell Out tweet was to promote the Hospitality deals. Singles popping up after boxes expire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.