Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Anybody else been mysteriously relocated from their seats in the East Stand level 1? Blocks 104/5.

I'm on the UCL cup scheme and always sit in my seasoncard seats. Yet for this game I've been moved down towards the corner from my usual halfway line-ish seats.

Anybody else been mysteriously relocated from their seats in the East Stand level 1? Blocks 104/5.

I'm on the UCL cup scheme and always sit in my seasoncard seats. Yet for this game I've been moved down towards the corner from my usual halfway line-ish seats.

Wonder if they are shifting more champions club hospitality passes round there. They are normally located at the back of the block.

Wonder if they are shifting more champions club hospitality passes round there. They are normally located at the back of the block.
If they've moved our seats for hospitality I'll be pretty fucked off. I can't actually go... but if this is what I can also expect should we make the semi final then that's a joke and seems very unfair.

If they've moved our seats for hospitality I'll be pretty fucked off. I can't actually go... but if this is what I can also expect should we make the semi final then that's a joke and seems very unfair.

High profile games like this they know the can shift seats for even more money if they strap a corporate package to it. They are not bothered about who has been sat there with a season ticket for numbers of years, it’s whoever can pay the most money unfortunately.

Yeah sure I read that the ‘Champions Club’ freeloaders have been moved to the rear of 104 for this one. They are usually at the back of 105 for the group games, punting loads of us out of our usual seats

Edit:

7CC0BDEA-5DE9-4F74-93E0-D3B49DED0D1C.png

Last edited:
Haaland effect. He’s pure box office
Even if Mike Keegan’s £800k a week was remotely true (and it is absolute bullshit by a margin of about 150%) he’d still be worth every penny
Walked into Leicester today, and the amount of kids wearing Haaland shirts is really amazing. Considering that before this season I'd seen about 5 City shirts in my life down here.

He really is a superstar!

Did the semi final draw decide which leg of the semi final would be first if we get through?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.