Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Tempted to book flights to Madrid now for first leg if we don’t get through nice break in the sun and if we do then cheap away day

Anybody else been mysteriously relocated from their seats in the East Stand level 1? Blocks 104/5.

I'm on the UCL cup scheme and always sit in my seasoncard seats. Yet for this game I've been moved down towards the corner from my usual halfway line-ish seats.
I got an email last week,maybe Tuesday,saying I was being turfed out of my seat in 104 to accommodate the UEFA family.Had to pick a seat the following morning,3 hour window,which I
Anybody else been mysteriously relocated from their seats in the East Stand level 1? Blocks 104/5.

I'm on the UCL cup scheme and always sit in my seasoncard seats. Yet for this game I've been moved down towards the corner from my usual halfway line-ish seats.
Check they have got your contact details correct.My understanding is that you will be allocated the same seat for the semi final

I got an email last week,maybe Tuesday,saying I was being turfed out of my seat in 104 to accommodate the UEFA family.Had to pick a seat the following morning,3 hour window,which I

Check they have got your contact details correct.My understanding is that you will be allocated the same seat for the semi final
Bit of a joke that they can just shift us from our seats for Champions League corporates. Which will no doubt be in the hands of Dortmund fans...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.