Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Tempted to book flights to Madrid now for first leg if we don’t get through nice break in the sun and if we do then cheap away day
Not going to book flights, but might book a hotel with free cancellation. I booked months ahead for the final in Madrid in 2019. Cheap hotel, cheap flights but sadly no City.
Still had a great time. Didn’t see many Brits.

Anyone not had their cup scheme money taken yet? City tried on Monday evening but I hadn't updated the new bank card so got declined. I fixed the matter but they haven't tried again since. Its still showing in my reserved tickets but I'm getting a little worried.

Anyone not had their cup scheme money taken yet? City tried on Monday evening but I hadn't updated the new bank card so got declined. I fixed the matter but they haven't tried again since. Its still showing in my reserved tickets but I'm getting a little worried.

Exactly the same issue!

Same for me.
It has to do with the new card security features.
The email did state that they will make another attempt to take the money so I'm not bothered.

Anybody else been mysteriously relocated from their seats in the East Stand level 1? Blocks 104/5.

I'm on the UCL cup scheme and always sit in my seasoncard seats. Yet for this game I've been moved down towards the corner from my usual halfway line-ish seats.
I am in 228 CB Level 2. We have been moved for years for CL for the UEFA allocation. It has happened for both the groups and the knockouts. It seems strange that you have been shifted for the knockout only. Is it really UEFA or club selling nore corporate?

Is that right that Bayern away tickets have sold out? I saw the criteria dropped only as far as ST holders (not on the cup scheme) with 15k points but surprised with the fixtures coming thick and fast that we would've sold out the best part of 3800 tickets at such a high level

I called the other day for something else.
When you call there is a recorded message at the beginning regarding your problem, that you have to update your card details (which you have done) they cannot do it.
It doesn’t say anything else about when they will try to take the payment again or what happens next which is disappointing.

I was on hold for 40mins and it kept telling me every 30 seconds that the Bayern Munich game is sold out which was F@CKING ANNOYING!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.