Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I am in 228 CB Level 2. We have been moved for years for CL for the UEFA allocation. It has happened for both the groups and the knockouts. It seems strange that you have been shifted for the knockout only. Is it really UEFA or club selling nore corporate?
It is UEFA. I'm in 104 and got an email from City advising that due to increased UEFA allocations in later rounds our seats wouldn't be available. They've taken something like the back 10/12 rows of the block.

We had a specific window to relocate otherwise City would pick a seat for you and should we progress then the seat you have for Bayern will be the same seat for the semi

I called the other day for something else.
When you call there is a recorded message at the beginning regarding your problem, that you have to update your card details (which you have done) they cannot do it.
It doesn’t say anything else about when they will try to take the payment again or what happens next which is disappointing.

I was on hold for 40mins and it kept telling me every 30 seconds that the Bayern Munich game is sold out which was F@CKING ANNOYING!!!!

I tried ringing this morning at 9am. Was number 37 in the queue and got the same pre recorded message every time it told me what position I was. Got to position 29 and it cut me off

Anyone else unable to get their Bayern ticket on their wallet?

Just got the Leicester game loaded up and thats it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.