Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Wondering that myself. On fifa site is says both semi finals are the Tuesdays at 8pm. Surely one will be Tuesday and one Wednesday?

Going by the above site, we’ll be on the Weds night for the first leg, Tuesday night for the second.

How many is estimated on the cup scheme this year? European games selling out much faster and better this season, we were always told any ST holder on the cup schemes guaranteed a ticket for the final. The Dippers got just under 20k tickets for Paris last year in a similar sized stadium as Istanbul. Probably be no problem getting one on the cup scheme IF we make it there but might get hairy from this year forth especially at closer stadiums should we make any going forward from next year. Lot of ball to be played in the meantime, just curious.

I’ve no idea. Most guesses seem to be around the 20,000 mark but purely going on the people who sit near me, it’s no-where near 50% of season ticket holders who appear to be in the cup scheme.

I’m next to certain no one on cup scheme would struggle for a ticket this year though. It’s a long and expensive trip. Many people who would be desperate to go simply couldn’t afford it.

Next year at Wembley would be interesting if we got there though.

I’ve no idea. Most guesses seem to be around the 20,000 mark but purely going on the people who sit near me, it’s no-where near 50% of season ticket holders who appear to be in the cup scheme.

I’m next to certain no one on cup scheme would struggle for a ticket this year though. It’s a long and expensive trip. Many people who would be desperate to go simply couldn’t afford it.

Next year at Wembley would be interesting if we got there though.
Yeah I’m thinking this year would be no problem, maybe a couple thousand would miss out on the cheaper tickets but will get one if they want. They were marketing the cup schemes as guaranteed tickets for the finals when they first started them 8/9 years ago, don’t seem to be mentioning that no more.

Going by the above site, we’ll be on the Weds night for the first leg, Tuesday night for the second.
What are you basing that on? It doesn’t mention semi final dates on there.
As a practical point, however, the Coronation will be on the Monday. If Chelsea were to play us would mean using the stadium for practice on the day before, so I assume they would go for Wednesday in that instance.
If Real, that is less of an issue.

Had a look at flight prices for instanbul and they are already really expensive.
Comes in lot cheaper if you fly to paris or cologne first but obviously then takes a lot longer and there would be the risk of missing the connection.

Presume the club will put on a day trip and possibly an overnight option if we get to the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.