Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Sounds class. Even just to go and be in Istanbul for the final (whether we’re there or not) would be an experience!
yeah afew lads are torn on this on whether they'd still go to istanbul or not if we did go out.

I personally would like to go as I've read some good stuff on the place and is somewhere I'll probs never have the chance to go again. Hoping city do the business and I can have the best of both worlds

yeah afew lads are torn on this on whether they'd still go to istanbul or not if we did go out.

I personally would like to go as I've read some good stuff on the place and is somewhere I'll probs never have the chance to go again. Hoping city do the business and I can have the best of both worlds
Istanbul is a fascinating city - go if you can.

Direct flights from Manchester the day before the final and coming back on the Sunday are around £650 now. Add two nights accommodation plus match ticket food, drink, taxis etc and you are looking at £1k+ as a minimum per person.

How u plan to get tickets?

I’m hoping it would go down to Match day Cityzens and failing that …. It’s a case of who you know not what you know

And if that fails I’ll do what I did for Porto, keep checking online. I actually didn’t find one until I was in the lounge at LHR, and bought it for 300 Euro from a guy in Lisbon !

Sorry if this is obvious and I've missed it but if we make it through to the semi finals would we be home or away in the first leg?

Real Madrid are still so criminally underrated.

They have arguably the best goaly in the world (shot stopping), the best left winger in the world, the best striker in the world and a super strong midfield. Plus they have years of experience.

I don't get how the bookies can still overlook them? It's crazy bordering on stupid now. How can City be 10/11 and Real be 4/1? Wtf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.