Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Had a look at flight prices for instanbul and they are already really expensive.
Comes in lot cheaper if you fly to paris or cologne first but obviously then takes a lot longer and there would be the risk of missing the connection.

Presume the club will put on a day trip and possibly an overnight option if we get to the final.

I too looked. A lot of the cheap via options don't fly from Manchester, kosovo, Bulgaria etc. £600 direct at the moment and only going to rise. £330 from London isn't too bad. I think going with the club will be the best option.

Yeah I’m thinking this year would be no problem, maybe a couple thousand would miss out on the cheaper tickets but will get one if they want. They were marketing the cup schemes as guaranteed tickets for the finals when they first started them 8/9 years ago, don’t seem to be mentioning that no more.

I’d be amazed if they’d ever used the word ‘guaranteed’ even if that’s what they seemed to implying. ‘Be first in the queue’ is wording I seem to recall they’ve often used.

Well it doesn’t look like Chelsea are going to pull off a shock.

I’m happy with the opportunity to get revenge on Madrid!

I watched some of Milan vs Napoli and saw absolutely nothing to concern me.
I watched the match. Chelsea were shite; Madrid looked OK, but they were up against shite which had no threat up front.

For those who may think that Chilwell is the answer to something for us, he isn't. Lost the ball numerous times in the first half. OK when he had time on the ball. Got himself sent off with a stupid challenge as he got the wrong side and pulled the player back when he had a chance on goal.

No threat up front at all. Even Reece James looked only average. Sterling had one chance, but was otherwise anonymous and subbed on the hour, with Felix - who was even more anonymous; how he steals a living at big clubs, I'll never know. Mount, Gallagher and Havertz came on; more absolute shite. Seems that Mount has really been found out; the sun doesn't shine out of his arse any longer.

Watching paint dry would have been more entertaining. Chelsea now 6 hours without a goal. Brighton for them at the weekend and then Real again; not looking good for Frankie. Could well be 9 hours without a goal soon!

I couldn't help but think that we'd absolutely smash both teams - even if they were combined against us.

I watched the match. Chelsea were shite; Madrid looked OK, but they were up against shite which had no threat up front.

For those who may think that Chilwell is the answer to something for us, he isn't. Lost the ball numerous times in the first half. OK when he had time on the ball. Got himself sent off with a stupid challenge as he got the wrong side and pulled the player back when he had a chance on goal.

No threat up front at all. Even Reece James looked only average. Sterling had one chance, but was otherwise anonymous and subbed on the hour, with Felix - who was even more anonymous; how he steals a living at big clubs, I'll never know. Mount, Gallagher and Havertz came on; more absolute shite. Seems that Mount has really been found out; the sun doesn't shine out of his arse any longer.

Watching paint dry would have been more entertaining. Chelsea now 6 hours without a goal. Brighton for them at the weekend and then Real again; not looking good for Frankie. Could well be 9 hours without a goal soon!

I couldn't help but think that we'd absolutely smash both teams - even if they were combined against us.
Agree 100 per cent. Chilwell and Reece James were terrible. We meed to keep well away from Chilwell. He is not ellite level.

I only saw the second half but yes, hard to disagree with any of that. Bit hash on Felix maybe, under the right manager I reckon he could be a good'un

Had a look at flight prices for instanbul and they are already really expensive.
Comes in lot cheaper if you fly to paris or cologne first but obviously then takes a lot longer and there would be the risk of missing the connection.

Presume the club will put on a day trip and possibly an overnight option if we get to the final.
If we get to Istanbul it will be a nice gesture if the club chartered planes and subsidised the cost to those on the cup scheme.

Looking at potential routes to Istanbul it’s going to be very expensive. Even going round the houses you’d be lucky to spend under £350 for flights alone.
Has anyone booked flights already?

Looking at potential routes to Istanbul it’s going to be very expensive. Even going round the houses you’d be lucky to spend under £350 for flights alone.
We booked back in June last year direct from Manchester to Istanbul with Turkish Airlines. Paid £300 to give us a flexible ticket. Booked at just after midnight and the following morning a mate decided he wanted to tag along and was already over £500 then. Last looked last week and it was £971

13 of us in september booked a 5* all inclusive in Dalaman tuesday to tuesday. £630 all in for everything with Jet2

We are looking at internal flights from dalaman to istanbul friday - sunday roughly at around £80.

So just over £750 each for everything including two nights accom in Istanbul. Pretty happy with that.

& if we somehow manage to fuck it up from this point onwards we will still have a weeks holiday to look forward too.

13 of us in september booked a 5* all inclusive in Dalaman tuesday to tuesday. £630 all in for everything with Jet2

We are looking at internal flights from dalaman to istanbul friday - sunday roughly at around £80.

So just over £750 each for everything including two nights accom in Istanbul. Pretty happy with that.

& if we somehow manage to fuck it up from this point onwards we will still have a weeks holiday to look forward too.
Sounds class. Even just to go and be in Istanbul for the final (whether we’re there or not) would be an experience!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.